Thursday, June 27, 2013

Workshop Two - 15/03/2013

Understanding who I am: an MBTI workshop

This on-campus workshop saw the class undertake the Myers Briggs Type Indicator. I had never done a personality test before so I was very interested to find out my result and the related characteristics. Following the test (where I probably took longer than is encouraged to answer questions) I found out that I am an INFJ personality type and that many of my cohort are fellow introverts. There were elements of the outcome that I didn't think related to me but overall the test seem to align with the kind of person I am. I will interested to see if this changes over the course of my life. I will also be interested to see how I can manage certain traits to best suit the workplace and to best interact with co-workers. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop and was interested to learn of the quirks of each respective personality type. I also liked the breakdown of types and the professions they best suit. I encouraged my siblings to take the test and we discussed the outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment